Monday, November 10, 2008

Didn't Mobs Used to be Scary?

One more thing about the criticism the Church has received regarding its involvement in the passing of California's Proposition 8.

So there's this clip of a huge group of gay rights activists outside of the LA Temple protesting the Church. I was thinking about this and how it sort of parallels what used to happen 150 years ago. Given that our Church stood strong after rape, murder, and destruction of our homes, are we really supposed to be all that intimidated by a bunch of rainbow flag-waving gay rights activists screaming, "Shame on you, Shame on you!" Man, the anti-Mormon mobs scene is really losing its touch.

Check out the "mob" coverage here.

2 comments:

Al said...

rofl.

brandon frandsen said...

Whats the deal with these homos? I say we go mob them I just don't know who I'd fight with because i promised myself a long time ago I would never hit a girl, that in itself poses a major dilema because some of those butch lesbos are more of a man then I am.
All joking aside I wonder if they sense their hypocracy , I mean have you read those signs or listened to their chants, their just so used to being victims that it must be OK.
Check Out www.newsbustrs.org to see what i'm talking about I especially like the videos 'news busted' pretty funny stuff